segunda-feira, 25 de abril de 2011

Vanguart

"My eyes are in the wind, but every summer they melt down. I never thought it would be so hard to live, and I always remind of you when the sleeps gets me down.
Every dusk I watch, well, it always leaves me sad, and I never saw the down anymore. Now I've to crawl to get up from the bed, and then get off of the ground. I just keep my face straight, with my eyes staring at my feet.
I've been thinking how sometimes love is hard to fit. I remembered when I was a child and how beautiful were my hair, and when I discovered love is something hard to bear. I cried a little bit, but then I cleaned my face with memories. I heard someone saying love is bitter, well, I didn't disagree. But later, when I was sleeping, I've been waken by a dream. I don't remember well, I only know it was about you. Then I passed all day upset 'till I accept that I love you...
But, you know, life goes on as it goes on your life.


Nenhum comentário: